Saturday, February 1, 2014

GET TO KNOW ME!

It's a new year and I have decided that I'm going to try and blog.  Maybe I'll try to blog everyday in the month of January.  However, I have a 15 month old so that may not be realistic!  I think I should set a more realistic goal.  I'll try to post a new blog twice a week!  I think that sounds fair.

Today's post is going to be ALL ABOUT ME!

It's 2014 now so with that I'll post 14 facts about myself!  Sound good?  Great!

1.  My name is Paige.  I am 23 years old and celebrate my birthday on March 28th!
2.  I have an amazing fiance.  He is my best friend.  This year we will celebrate four years of love.
3.  I mentioned it above.  I have a 15 month old daughter.  Her name is Aria and shes pretty amazing!
4.  I am a stay at home mom.  With a passion for photography.  Which I've started as a little side job.
5.  I have a YouTube channel.  Most of the time I only post one video a month and it's an update on my daughter.  I want to start posting more videos though.  You can find my channel here.
6.  I was raised by my mother and have never really had a relationship with my father.  Regardless of what many may think it has affected me.
7.  I am not a very good cook but I can make a good crockpot meal!
8.  I have always wanted to move away but now that I'm old enough to actually do it I cannot move away from my family.
9.  I've always wanted to have a lot of kids.  When I was younger 8 was the dream number.  Now a days I say 4.  I was raised a single child even though I do have siblings (only one that is a part of my life) and I hated every minute of it and still do.  I am literally JEALOUS of people with siblings.
10.  I had a miscarriage in 2008 at the age of 18.  I suffered major depression from this for years but have come to complete closure with it and even feel like I know why it happened.  Though I am no longer wounded the scars will always remain.
11.  I have terrible anxiety.  I feel like my life is ruled by this.  I wish I could overcome this terrible life destroying disease.
12.  This one I'm completely embarrassed by.  I have hyperhydrosis.  Yes.  I sweat profusely no matter what the weather is like or what I am doing.  I cannot wear cute clothing and be 100% confident because of this!
13.  Car seat safety and breastfeeding are two things I'm VERY passionate about.  I'm still nursing my 15 month old and do not see any signs of weaning in our near future!  I never thought I would be a mother who breastfed but once I decided to (way before I actually had my daughter) it was settled.
14.  Names.  I love names.  I have a list of names I love.  I have names that bug me.  And I'm part of a community where we talk about names!  What I have found is that people either love names or think you are a weirdo for loving names!  HA!

That's 14!  Interesting?  Boring?  Maybe both... but they are REAL!

Until next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment