Saturday, February 1, 2014

That was a failure

Guess who said that they were going to blog a lot in January and didn't?  Yep.  Me!

Complete failure!

I shall try harder in the month of February. 

Michael and I have set a wedding date for March 14, 2015.  Our 5 year anniversary!  I've already started planning because I'm a HUGE procrastinator and need more time than most people to plan things.  Also I feel with more time we will be able to save up and afford it a lot easier.

It's not going to be a big extravagant wedding.  It's not going to cost a fortune.  Theres not going to be 200 people there.  It's going to be simple because thats the type of person I am.  Really, its the kind of couple that we are! 

I am SO excited.  I've already attended a bridal show last weekend with my mom and my best friend/maid of honor, Aly.  I'm so excited to go dress shopping although it will be a few more months before we do that.  My mom wants to wait until May because she's going to try and train for and run a 5k in April.

So theres a quick update.  I hope to post a lot more about the wedding planning and everything.  I also would love to do some videos on our wedding planning process so if you'd like to see those feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel

Until next time- xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment