Monday, February 3, 2014

Chicken Tacos

Last night we tried something new for dinner and it was delicious.  I think it's a new favorite in this house and it was SO EASY to make!

I'm not much of a cook, thats for sure.  And I'm a really picky eater.  My favorite meat is chicken so when we try new meals it usually is something to do with chicken.  I'm also in love with making crockpot meals so a lot of the new meals we try are made in the crockpot and almost always something we love.

These chicken tacos were so good that we just had them last night and I already can't wait to have them again!!


I wish I would have taken pictures to share, but I didn't.

I'm sharing this recipe for any one who may read this and has never tried these.


Ingredients:
Chicken (place in crockpot)

2c chicken broth
1 packet taco seasoning (we use oretega)
1 packet dry ranch dressing
mix these three ingredients together and pour into crockpot over chicken.

soft taco shells
whatever taco toppings you enjoy.
we used taco cheese and sour cream.

Cook on slow for about 3 hours then rip the chicken up and make your taco!


Chicken Tacos were approved by both the babe and fiance!

No comments:

Post a Comment