Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Be Proud!

After a hard workout yesterday I so wasn't feeling like working out today.  I just wanted to nap with Aria or read some more.  But I got up and worked harder today than I even did yesterday-- the whole time telling myself if I did it now I wouldn't have to later or worse I wouldn't regret it tomorrow.  I told myself at the beginning of the week I would push myself harder this week and so far I'm doing it.  Monday I was down on myself because I haven't lost ten lbs yet and by now I should have but I've slacked the past two weeks in both eating & working out.  This week I'm determined and yesterday and today I'm feeling better because even if Im not down 10 yet I am at least seeing a weight I haven't seen in a long time.  I'm not even close to that weight that I was when I started in January.  I am down 8.4lbs and I know I'm healthier.  I'm not where I want to be but I'm closer and I'm still working to my goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment